Fellowship hall gathering
September 20 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Sunday, repeating until February 7, 2021
Join us at 11:00 AM in our fellowship hall as we continue to advance in our regathering plan. We have spent countless hours gathering information and praying about how and when to transition. Currently we are in Phase 2 of reopening. One of our challenges has been to do our best to keep individuals safe. Striving to do that, we have instilled numerous safety measurements.
- Be aware of our parking lot attendants and follow their directions. The ramp door will be our entry door and the “pull through doors” will be used to exit. These are the only doors that will be used. These doors will be propped open to avoid contact.
- As you enter/exit the facility please be mindful of the 6’ distance in front, behind and beside you.
- Face masks and hand sanitizer will be provided and encouraged.
- Social distancing guidelines will be followed with 2-3 seats/or row between households and ushers will assist with seating. Once seated, please remain seated. We encourage you to wave or do an “air High 5 or fist bump” to greet others.
- Tithes and offerings will be collected in a specific container as you exit the facility.
- We will not provide bulletins, envelopes, pencils, hymnals or pew Bibles. We encourage you to bring your Bible.
- Please stay strictly in the fellowship hall or restrooms as we transition. All other areas are closed until further notice.
- No food will be allowed on premises. We encourage you to bring water, coffee or tea if needed. The kitchen and water fountains are closed until further notice.
- There will be no small groups or childcare until we have reached our desired destination of returning fully to the sanctuary.
- We will adjust how and when we celebrate Communion.
- We will also take other precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone in attendance, including those at higher risk, and everyone’s cooperation will be much appreciated.
- We will continue to livestream our worship gatherings for all those unable or uncomfortable to attend on campus.
- When entering the facility, please select a sticker in your color of choice in regard to social distancing and place it on your clothes. Red means “I love you from a distance”. Yellow indicates “Handshakes and fist bumps are ok”. Green means “I am all in! Hugs are welcome” We ask that you are respectful of whatever that individual’s choice is. There will be helpful signage up in various locations to remind you.
We will continue to worship together through our live stream each Sunday at 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. at www.centralhatcheefirstbaptist.com. You can also participate in worship with us on Facebook or YouTube or catch our replay once the live stream is completed.
We are so appreciative of your prayers and patience throughout this season of change. We have all faced challenges in considering how to wisely navigate this pandemic while also staying true to our mission and calling as a church. It is such a privilege God has given us to be able to shepherd our church family, and your support helps make it all the more possible. As we move forward, let’s strive to do so in the spirit of Philippians 2 by “thinking the same way, having the same love, united in spirit, intent on one purpose,” and remembering that “everyone should look not to his own interests, but rather to the interests of others.”
We love you and look forward to seeing you soon and gathering together again.